Yikes! This is our first Christmas together, and my first Christmas as the matron of my own home, which means...Christmas at our home depends a lot on ME. I'm having fun with it, but at the same time, my mind is reeling with all of the big and little things that I find on my list (both the "to do" and the "to attend" list). Work party tonight and one Wednesday night, family parties (those have the majority), friend parties and celebrations, etc. (And honestly, I'm looking forward to every single event!) And then there's the shopping, decorations, cards, gifts, wrapping, pictures, etc. Did I forget anything? I hope not. I especially hope I remember where I hid all of my gifts. I know I put yours somewhere...
P.S. It's snowing right now. :) :) :)
10 years ago

4 comments:
megan, I am also excited for the holiday season....but this year it is for a different reason. it means that my baby will come soon! YIPEE! Speaking of, where are your belly shots? I know you aren't showing yet, but it is fun to say "this is me at 3 months" and then when you are at my stage of the game which is HUGE, you can look back and think "man, I thought I was big, but I didn't know what big was until now!" That is what I have been doing lately!
Anyway, I am excited to see you sunday at the family christmas party! :) I hope you are feeling well...oh, and we are bringing adee (our dog) so you can meet her!
good luck with everything. I'm sure you'll do wonderful with your first Christmas!
Thanks you two. Dayna, you're right, I should get some belly shots; I'm just barely starting to show. (It's at that point when unless people know you are pregnant, they wouldn't notice a thing...)
Being in charge of Christmas is fun ; ) I'm looking forward to someday establishing more of our own Brazier family traditions, but right now we still like being part of our bigger families each year.
Post a Comment