Friday, April 3, 2009

The Big 2-4!

Tomorrow is the day - Hubby (I really should find a good nickname for him...any suggestions?) turns 24.

Wish him a happy birthday, and we'll all hope he doesn't have to spend most of the day (in-between conference sessions, of course) doing homework. :)

And maybe I'll actually remember to take a camera to memorialize the day. If so, pictures on their way (which will probably include me and baby too).

Speaking of baby, one more week and I'll be at 7 months...(sigh). I have totally mixed feelings about that, but the biggest is probably summed up like this: "ARE WE THERE YET?!?"

4 comments:

Kiersten White said...

I do not have mixed feelings about that. My feeling is very clear:

POST A PICTURE!!!

Tee hee. And wish your cute hubs a happy birthday from me ; )

Megs said...

Will do! :)

Heather said...

7 months? Yipee!!!! I've been trying to think of a cool/clever/awesome nickname for Hubby, but all I seem to come up with falls short. Like Studly Hubby, or Plucky Ducky, or Super Cool Dancing Man (SCDM). See what I mean? sigh. Hopefully some other brilliant minds might have some awesome suggestions for you.

Megs said...

Ooh, I kinda like SCDM. I'll have to think on that one...:)

Thanks!