Friday, April 10, 2009

FInally, I post pictures


I really have to be better about this whole picture thing. Maybe it will be easier when I have a cute little baby to photograph...:)
So here are a few shots from last weekend.


Doing homework on his birthday, poor guy.

But we had birthday cake (and pie and icecream, and other yummy stuff) too.




Watching conference together. :)


(sigh) Bad picture, good belly shot. What can I say? I am SO photogenic.... At least we had a fun time laughing at youtube videos and other stuff - some of which were in Chinese; thanks Uncle Tim!


3 comments:

Ashley said...

You look so cute pregnant!

Kiersten White said...

You DO look so cute pregnant! And you aren't very big!

Since I was expecting a text any time in the middle of the night last night about Lindsey having her baby, for some reason you popped into a lot of my dreams. I was really annoyed with you because you had your baby, but didn't bring her when we were hanging out...and breaking into apartments to avoid tornadoes. So maybe it was a good thing she was safe with Jared...

Megs said...

Yes, you see I knew about those tornadoes, and didn't want to put my child in danger...:)

So has she had her baby yet? (It's a boy, right?)