We had an awesome FHE on Monday. After an emotional day (in a good way) of talking together about the future - school, work, new baby, finances involved with all of the above, etc - and then doing homework for a few hours, Hubby decided to take us out for dinner (gotta love gift certificates!) and then try out a local miniature golf course! We had such a BLAST together. I don't think we stopped laughing the whole time. Of course, maybe that's because I won by 18 strokes (hee hee). (Note: And this after saying he wasn't sure I could golf at almost 8 months pregnant...) Then again, the best part was just being together and laughing and enjoying life. To make it a more "official" FHE, we came home and looked up scriptures about the evening. I chose 1 Corinthians 11:11, thinking about the entire day in general. After a nice one (which slips my mind at the moment), he chose Isa 2:19.
"...they shall go into the hole of the rocks..."
Eh, close enough! ;)
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment