
...well, maybe not. I have to admit, I only made it through 4-5 dances (besides walking around and enjoying the other entertainments that night); but that's not bad considering I'm 7+ months pregnant.
What am I talking about? The ball that my darling, wonderful husband took me to about 2 weeks ago. It was hosted by BYU, and the pictures taken that night just became available - so I thought I'd share them with you! They remind me a bit of high school dance portraits, but we enjoyed posing and making the most of it.

It was a bit of a trick finding something to wear (I don't fit into normal formal dresses...), but my mother has a great wardrobe that can be adjusted to fit me. Hubby dug through his crates full of old costumes and memorabilia to find himself something to match my outfit, and voila! We felt dressed to the nines!


8 comments:
looks like a ton of fun megan!!!! you look great!
How fun! I miss getting all dressed up to go to dances.
Yes Ashley, besides the actual dancing, that was my favorite part!
Fun fun fun! I love the top picture. It looks so Romantically classic!
I agree with H-Duck, very romantic and classy! How fun!!
We don't go to formal dances. Mostly we just sit next to each other on the couch and read...or in my case, edit.
Dang, we need to take "cool" lessons from you two!
Um, this was definitely out of the ordinary. We've spent the last few nights watching old episodes of "Lost" online. :)
YAY LOST!
We can totally talk about it now!
Also, sorry about not calling you--the Utah trip was so fast. Hanging out with Natalie was totally last minute, at like 9:30 PM. I figured you'd be asleep! But I'm coming again in a month, and we'll definitely hang out. I have a present for you ; )
I'm looking forward to it! And you're right - though not asleep, I'm usually mentally gone by 9:30...
Post a Comment