Tuesday, October 7, 2008

blznkd

So, of all the randomness, what is it with word verification? Yes, I can type, and I can usually read anything...(Pronunciation is another thing. We just won't go there.) So why do I have to prove it?

Sheesh.

4 comments:

Kiersten White said...

I get them wrong half of the time. I don't know why. Maybe because they aren't real words, my mind wants to "fix" the letters.

Because really, I'm an excellent typer and a phenomenal speller. But give me a silly jumble of letters and I'll type it wrong most of the time.

Curse you, kjycw!

Megs said...

yes, I commented on it because I also get it wrong way too often. Oh well. At least it lets you keep trying until you do get it right!

*MARY* said...

Did you know you can turn that thing off? Well, you can. Mine doesn't have it, you're welcome.

Megs said...

wow. Yes, i did notice how easy it was to comment on your posts mary. No wonder. Now to figure out how...time to explore!