anytime.
tick,
tick,
tick,
tick,
tick...
Well, I'm sure there's some good excuse floating around somewhere. My dog ate my brain? If only I had a dog. I do have some lovely pill bugs in the backyard.

Pill bugs ate my brain!
Or maybe it's just this I-FEEL-LIKE-I'M-GOING-TO-HURL-SO-I-SHOULD-PROBABLY-EAT-SOMETHING-BUT-NOTHING-SOUNDS-GOOD feeling. Yeah, that could be it.
So, I apologize for this nothingness of a post. But hey, I made you look. :P

5 comments:
Are you pregnant!?!
Posts about nothing? Sounds like a very successful sitcom that will air on fox 13 in about 15 minutes.
Hurling? I post about puke ALL THE TIME. I find it's excellent creative fodder.
ashley - um...we're not quite positive, but hopefully I'll have good news in a few weeks. :)
mary - yeah, I wrote that sitcom. Didn't you see my name in the credits?
kierst - yes, I took courage from your blog and decided to try that creative link
Yay!
Post a Comment