I think my weekends are busier than any other time. But they are usually filled with the nice kind of busy - family activities, dates, cleaning the house (well, ok it's not fun, but it's nice when it's done -!), shoveling snow...
what?
you don't usually shovel snow in October?
Oh. Weird.
I do. But that's only because I live in Utah, known for its unpredictable and crazy weather. It's a good thing I love snow. I almost broke out the Christmas music, but decided to at least wait until after Halloween. :)
10 years ago

8 comments:
Do you live atop Mt. Olympus or something? I can't believe you had enough snow to have to shovel. We woke up to a few patches of snow here and there but that's it. My kids were so excited, Evan kept saying "Let's make a snowman, that's a great idea!"
That's one thing I don't miss about Utah.
ok, ok Mary, you caught me in my little exaggeration...I didn't actually shovel it. I stayed in bed while my husband went out and "shoveled" it off his car in the wee morning hours. Still...
Yeah, Ash, I love snow, but would still like to enjoy fall for a while!
By the way, my sister-in-law lives in Ogden and measured 8 inches of snow! I'm sure it didn't last long though.
You could always watch The Nightmare Before Christmas right now to get your Christmas fix. Except I can't remeber if you like that one or not. . .
Today it was eighty.
Just saying, is all ; )
Kiersten - :p
Nightmare before Christmas...hm, good idea! :)
Post a Comment