It's important to learn how to share. Especially when you only have one internet hook up in the house and your husband needs it to do his homework and since he is home everyother day now in order to do said homework, he gets it most of the time. I know, it's just homework - who ever does THAT anymore? But, I graciously relented computer time, and get to fill my days working and writing posts in my head. Too bad you'll never get to see those; hah!
Wait, wait, don't leave! I guess I'll put some of them up. The ones I can remember at least...I promise!
10 years ago

3 comments:
My husband sits in front of a computer all day at work, so that's the last thing he wants to do when he gets home. But I do fight over the computer with my kids. They always want me to go to google images and find pictures of various animals.
My kids just want to watch YouTube videos of big trucks. And excavators. And cement trucks. And garbage trucks.
See, we're lucky--we have THREE computers. The new laptop, the old old old laptop, and the desktop.
Of course, I actually try to pay attention to Noah in the evenings now, so that cuts down on my blogging time, lol...
funny how that works, eh? he he. I find that even when he's not on the computer, I'd rather be spending time with him and not ignoring him. :)
Mary, do you ever win those arguments? I don't think I would against those cute little faces!
Post a Comment