Yeah, I know you were all wondering. I have to admit, sometimes so was I. But it's true, I really am alive and glad to be so. :) (note: No, I really didn't go through any life-threatening situations, unless you count throwing up everyday.)
So, things I haven't posted this whole week: I love fall colors and the crisp spicy fall weather. I love my husband - he totally made a delicious dinner last night (spinach lasagna and garlic bread!) while I lay on the couch and read a book. Birthdays for the in-laws (a sister and a brother); hm...gift ideas, gift ideas? New position for hubby - he now gets 3 days off to do homework (or just spend more time with me...:)). My aunt is dying; I don't think I'm going to be able to make it to her funeral (in Arizona).
That's about how things have been this week. I promise to come back and visit more often. :)
10 years ago

2 comments:
Oh, Meg, I'm sorry about your aunt! And the sickness! But I'm not sorry you have an awesome husband ; )
Yeah, it's been a crazy week! But all in all, I'm actually pretty happy about it. And it's true. I have a wonderful husband! :)
Post a Comment