10 years ago
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
STUCK!
I'm stuck. No, not in some pit of gray ooze (or purple, green, pink, orange, or black), but in a book. You see, the binding was broken, so I decided to fix it with some super glue. Yes, you can probably guess what happened then. But you'd be wrong. I let it sit like it should, and it dried fine. The problem came when I picked it up to read again; now I can't seem to do anything else! My poor husband came home to find ramen noodles for dinner and me sitting on the couch reading. I didn't even update my blog. (*gasp!* I know!) Good thing it is my husband's favorite series so he totally understands. And besides, I plan to get him back by making him read mine too. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
hmmm... your husbands favorite series... let me think... the Boxcar Children series, I'm sure of it.
Ha, awesome. And hey, I LOVED the Boxcar children.
In second grade.
But what would be even BETTER is if you had superglued it to your hand so you couldn't put it down even if you wanted to in more ways than one!
I know. It would have made a good story. Maybe I'll try that with the next book ;)
Oh, and we do like the Boxcar children, but they just don't quite make it in the "favorites" category. He LOVES reading Robert Jordan, The Wheel of Time series. Luckily, not more than me, though.
Post a Comment