Friday, February 27, 2009

Pictures

Ok, I finally took them. These are for those of you who wanted to see my pregnant little belly (it doesn't feel so little...). I'm glad to document - it will be interesting to see the difference between now and 3 months from now! :)



And this one for cuteness...

...we (heart) new baby!



9 comments:

Kiersten White said...

Yes, that's what I look like at about four months.

Kiersten White said...

PS You look adorable and so happy ; )

Ashley said...

You look great! You are so tiny. That's hardly any belly at all.

Heather said...

Thank you thank you for posting pictures!

The one for cuteness is in my opinion very appropriately titled. : )

Dayna said...

yipee!!! You posted pictures!!! now keep them coming!

Megs said...

Thanks guys! You're great for my self-esteem. ;) I'm glad to finally get them up too!

gassins said...

Megan, you look great! Thanks for posting the pictures! We're so excited for you guys! PS. Your plans for the baby room sound incredible. Can I hire you for round number 3? (No this is not an announcement!) ;)

Christy Gunnell said...

I love the heart pic meg! That is super cute!!! You are looking so good!

Christy Gunnell said...

I love the pic of you and Jared. The heart is so cute! You are looking so good!!!!