Monday, February 9, 2009

Wait, what, Idaho?

Yes, that's where I went this weekend. Since my dad couldn't go, I went with my mom and other fun family members to help celebrate my great-aunt's birthday. We left Saturday morning, hung around BYU-I for a couple hours until the dinner and show started (the Bar J Wranglers - so funny and talented!), had a snack at Frontier Pie (or Pies?), flooded the toilet in our hotel room (no, not on purpose), enjoyed a yummy continental breakfast, then traveled back home. All in one breath. My lips didn't stay blue for too long though, don't worry.

The downside? My hubby couldn't go. :(
I think we almost made up for it in cell phone time, however. What can I say? I am so in love. :)

I'm now taking today to recuperate. Do you ever feel like you need a weekend after a weekend? All I can say is I'm glad I didn't have to work today!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Hey, how come you didn't come visit us? I would have been home, I don't go many places. We live right by campus. : (

maybe next time.

Glad you had a good time even though hubby couldn't come.

Megs said...

Oh Heather I'm sorry, we totally should have. We had an hour or two to kill; I was with a group, but probably could have arranged a quick visit. I wasn't all there that trip...

Kiersten White said...

It sounds like a lightning fast trip! Fun, though!